So I didn't get a chance to make a lunch last week as I was sick :( But while Princess E has been sleeping today I have made rainbow cupcakes to take and share with her two cousins!
|Coloured cake mix|
|Ready to go in the oven|
|The cooked cupcake|
|A cupcake broken in half.|
Ok so how do you make these?
1. Make a basic cupcake recipe
2. Divide mixture into 6 bowls
3. Colour mixture as follows: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
4. Place one teaspoon of each colour into a patty pan starting with purple
5. Cook as per recipe
6. Enjoy awesome rainbow cupcakes!